Welcome back to the Crabtree
The Crabtree is a family run public house, located in the beautiful Sussex countryside south of Horsham.
We serve great local, seasonal food, organic wines and fabulous real ales in warm and welcoming surroundings.
This website aims to provide you with a snapshot of exactly what we are about.
Currently we have had to adapt our normal service following government guidelines
We look forward to welcoming you and your family
Please wear a mask on entry to the building & respect others space.
Here at The Crabtree, we recognise that COVID-19 presents unique challenges and will take all steps necessary to help reduce the risk of its transmission.
We have stringent policies in place to help ensure our employees and guests are safe from COVID-19.
- All employees must complete a health screening questionnaire and confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- No employees will work if they or anyone in their household is unwell following Public Health England Self Isolation Guidance.
- Our employees follow safe COVID-19 working procedures.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting will be carried out using chemicals that are appropriate for COVID-19.
- Employees already follow good personal hygiene but this has been enhanced for both back and front of house teams.
- All staff wash their hands regularly for 20 seconds with hot water and soap, with the addition of a hand sanitiser afterwards.
- Contactless pick up and deliveries are in place which follow social distancing guidelines.
- Our employees have been provided with appropriate PPE and the front of house team are required to wear a mask or visor, unless they are exempt.
Any enquiries email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For the real thing, ring and book a take away on 01403 892666
Today at the Crabtree
Friday - Clear
Minimum Temperature: 14°C (57°F)
Maximum Temperature: 19°C (66°F)